It’s just a phase
A resource explaining the differences between different trial phases.Key Concepts addressed:
- 1-1 治療は害を及ぼすことがある
- 1-10 希望は非現実的な期待を招く場合もある
- 2-1 治療効果を特定するためには比較が必要です
- 2-8 関連する公正な比較はすべて検討してください
- 2-14 効果の平均的測定は誤解を招く可能性があります
This resource tells the story of a day in the life of a real clinical trial and explains the important differences between different trial phases. You will learn about statistical power, surrogate outcomes and how findings from trials included in specialized trial registers.
After using this resource, you should be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a specialized trial register such as ALOIS
- Differentiate between clinical trial phases
- Explain the purpose of power in designing clinical trials
This presentation requires Adobe Flash Player to run.