How do you know which healthcare research you can trust?
A detailed guide to study design, with learning objectives, explaining some sources of bias in health studies.Key Concepts addressed:
- 2-6 転帰は同等に評価する必要があります
- 2-2 比較群は同等でなければなりません
- 2-1 治療効果を特定するためには比較が必要です
- 2-5 自分がどの治療を受けたのかを知るべきではありません
- 2-4 比較群は同等の治療を受ける必要があります
A detailed guide to study design, with learning objectives, explaining some sources of bias in health studies.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Define healthy user bias in health care research and means to reduce it
- Assess means to reduce selection bias in health care research
- Assess how to overcome confounding factors by indication in health care research
- Evaluate social desirability bias and history bias in health care research
Soumerai SB, Starr D, Majumdar SR. How Do You Know Which Health Care Effectiveness Research You Can Trust? A Guide to Study Design for the Perplexed. Prev Chronic Dis 2015;12:150187. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5888/pcd12.150187