How Science Works
Definitions of terms that students have to know for 'How Science Works' and associated coursework, ISAs, etcKey Concepts addressed:
- 2-1 Comparisons are needed to identify treatment effects
- 2-2 Comparison groups should be similar
- 2-8 Consider all of the relevant fair comparisons
Definitions of terms that students have to know for ‘How Science Works’ and associated coursework, ISAs, etc
- Print out the individual slides, laminate and put on display around the lab.
- Print out slides as a handout to give to pupils for reference.
- Print out or display some or all of the slides without the headings, and get pupils to work out what the definition is for, could be a quick test or starter/plenary.